Monday, May 24, 2010

Can you say slacker?

Yes, I have been an extream spring blog slacker! The weather here turned beautiful late March and has been since and I have been outside taking every advantage of it in the yard, even if its just sippling my coffee in the back yard in the morning (when I had been doing my blogging).


I was a little productive, having completed this baby quilt for a friend. Below is front and back, made from the 'road to spring' quilt along with Randi. This is super easy to put together and I love how it has turned out. I am going to call this one Meadow Road, combining the fabric and the patterns names. Not very imaginative, but, hey, I'm a slacker!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, nice to see you back. You just go out and soak up the sun girl. Great idea.

    Lovely baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back!! I love your quilt and that tree fabric on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you came back to us :)
    i really like that quilt. simple yet adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to see your post in my reader. The colours in the quilt are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Diane! Good to hear you're making the most of the sunny weather you're having. Lovely little baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed reading your posts while you were gone! Glad you had a good spring enjoying the outside! The quilt is very nice. I can see you liked Randi's pattern as much as I did. I'll probably make another one like that, too, as I think it really shows up colors nicely and is a quick quilt. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fabrics and I love this design! It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up on your blog. sounds like you had a good visit with your mom. 30 yds. was a great buy.
    Can't wait to see your red and blue quilt finished. Thanks for coming by my blog. I have missed reading yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those neutral colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete