Thursday, November 12, 2009

County Fair


I warned him! I told my husband that the reason we did not have coffee was that Sam's Club, where I get the Starbucks, is too close to the freeway for me to not be tempted to jump on and be at the fabric discount stores 15 min later... but he wanted coffee and this is some of the goodness I also came home with .... only a yard of the pear but 4 yds of the raisin! Did I mention it was $3 a yard?

This is the 54" 'canvas'. It is about the weight of Kona cotton, so not really heavy. What should I do with it?

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love a great deal? My friend made a purse (a big one from an Amy Butler pattern) with the County Fair and it looks great. She was also planning on making a skirt. I have no idea what I'm going to do with mine. I had thought a skirt would be fun. But right now, I'm focusing on xmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if you are looking for ideas, do a search on Flickr. I just searched Denyse Schmidt County Fair and a ton of stuff came up.

    ReplyDelete