Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chubby Stars





These lovelies are what I have started cutting for my new project! Best part.... I had everything I needed including backing and binding in my stash! Good ... I am using it.... Bad ... my collection is getting out of hand.

They are going to grow up to be Chubby stars with an Irish chain. Have you seen this quilt along that is going on? Check it out.



And this is another shot of the star centers with the two fabrics I am debating for the star points. My first choice was the brown, but I have been leaning towards the paprika of late, and I was thinking of sneaking in the teal for a star or two. I hope I still have a couple weeks to continue that debate in my head because I keep going back and forth.





And not to be forgotten, I have been working on my Hope Valley quilt along as well.





4 comments:

  1. I can't decide on the star points either...

    But I think those fabrics are gorgeous!

    The Hope Valley quilt along is quite pretty as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paprika best - for what it's worth! Beautiful fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics you picked. I like the Paprika more as well.

    Is your Hope Valley for the crazy mom quilts quilt along? If so I am trying to work on mine too. Throwing in a couple squares in between my 4 squares. I'm really behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went over to see what it was all about. Looks fun and I do like the star block. Have fun. You have picked out some fab fabrics.

    ReplyDelete