Monday, December 7, 2009

Back in the swing of things


Wow, it seems like forever since I posted! After coming back from vacation I helped with a women's event at church and that was pretty much my whole week.

Since I have not sewn anything in over two weeks (and I just figured out that I left the camera battery charger at the lodging over vacation) I thought I would share a picture from vacation. My husband wanted to visit this town since our last name is Elmendorf!

I did have some time to cruise some blogs and entered Mary's giveaway day at QuiltyGoodnesss and won a bag and fq! Great way to start the week! Thanks Mary!

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back . . . I was just beginning to worry about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good vacation.
    That is interesting. Surely you have some relatives in that town.
    Congrats on your win. Isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete