Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP 2.11


Does is seem like this year has been dragging already, or do you feel like its still 2010? I have yet to write 2010 on anything yet, so I think I am firmly into the new year. Now, for the last week, this is what I have done....

Completed:



Double Hour Glass Strawberry Hope

New Project:



Progress:

HST Mania is falling a little behind my 5-a-day goal, but I have gotten some in

Pinwheel Quilt Along is up to bat next and I started the sashing. You will see more of it in the coming week.


Sitting:

Hour Glass Pot holders , Set of 4 :Fishies 2, coins : Hope Valley QAL : Stamp QAL :Chubby Stars QAL : Snippet Pinwheels : Leaves D9P : Am Jane Squares



Stats for week:

New Projects - 1

Completed - 2

WIP - 11 (down 1 from last week!)

5 comments:

  1. Happy WIP Wednesday! I'm impressed that you got two quilts done this week! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strawberry quilt! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress! I really love the strawberry quilt, and the Hope Valley on the back is wonderful.

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, have a wonderful week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you arrangement of the blocks in your raider's quilt. I have seen how people will have the blocks off centered with the modern look. Do you know if any tutorials online that show you how it is done this way? Happy belated WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Raiders quilt (the quilt, not the Raiders...hahaha)!

    I'm finishing up my 2nd USC Trojans gift quilt, so I'm always on the lookout for new ideas to make football/sports quilts for the sports lovers in my life. And like your Raiders print, many of the team prints are too busy to cut down into small blocks. Your solution works great!

    Colleen @ Made By Colleen

    ReplyDelete