Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Table Runner



Last year I made up a random set of blocks from some Halloween material I had laying around.







I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them, considered growing them into a quilt, but I already have a Halloween quilt, and how many does a person need, really...





So, I threw on a border, grabbed some backing and used a bright orange binding...





I love this backing fabric... got it in December or so last year at Joanns for about $2/ yard.



8 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's cute, Diane! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablerunner is beautiful. I have the same fabric as your backing. I love it. I used it to make my daughter a Halloween bag last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute runner and the orange binding really sets if off. I love that $2 fabric!!!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Diane! That's the perfect backing for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the purple and orange combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish! I love the purple & orange combo. To me the purple glows.

    ReplyDelete