Monday, December 12, 2011

smart move?

I'll let you decide....





What does one do when it is two weeks before Christmas, you complete 2 more of the quilts you need to get done (pictures after they are received), but still have 2 more quilts to go?







Well of course you start another new, unrelated, here-to-fore un-thought of project.











In my defence, it is a Christmas quilt, so there is a time factor involved. And it is not a secret project like the other two that I am still working on, so I don't have to work on it only when the house is empty of other occupants....









And its going to be super easy and simple because it starts with 6 inch panel squares... and I have promised myself that if it is not done by Wednesday I have to put it away until the others are done.... but that is negotiable....

3 comments:

  1. Ha that totally sounds like something I'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent move! That is something I would do too. Nothing like a really tight deadline to get you to finish a project or two.

    ReplyDelete