Friday, December 6, 2013

Pinwheels!

 
Looking back I see my first post on this project was Feb, 2010.

 
I have had all the blocks done for a couple years now, and I sashed it over a year ago.
Even after I quilted it, it took several months to get the binding on.  I finally decided to give it as a Christmas present which provided a deadline and not it is done!
 
I love this fabric, Chloe's Closet Hello Betty Retro and I mixed in a couple dots and solids. 
 

 
The weather provided a lovely ice covering (Ice, not snow) for the background don't you think!

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad you finished it? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love those fabrics/colors together, and pinwheels are always a favorite. Yay, for crossing a UFO off the list! Gee, you've got more white stuff on the ground that we do, but I bet it's colder here, in the single digits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! Don't worry about how long it was hanging around. It was just waiting for the right recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors really shine through on this great finish. Do not worry how long it took, it is still in the DONE pile, and better yet, will be a great gift ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete