Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break!

We are having a great time at the cabin at Donner Lake!

We went to Sqeeze In in Truckee, recently featured on Bobby Flay Throwdown on Food Network. We have been going there for over 20 years, ever since I met my husband. My Mom came up and brought my nephew Michael who learned how to board.

Girls are perfecting their snow board techniques....



And I got these two quilt tops cut out, sewn, ready to go home for batting, sandwiching and quilting! I also went to Reno and hit 4 quilting stores! Now I have to figure out how to get the fabric I bought home!

Be sure to check me out first part of next week when I will be posting a sponsored giveaway!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time! Those quilts are going to be pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Are the quilts just like the Road to Spring quilt except w/o the cream squares and everything in color? You have been busy! I like this idea; they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love looking at your snow piccies. Looks like you are having lots of fun.

    Love your quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds like your having a great break Diane and getting some sewing time too. I have been to Reno but didn't have time to check out the quilting stores. Dam!

    ReplyDelete