Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stash





This last week Amy shared about her love of Michael Miller's Dandy Damask. I love this stuff too, though I think my favorite is the Dainty Damask. This is what I currently have and after seeing her pink I think I am going on a Damask hunt! I just found the Orange/Black this week at one of my discount fabric haunts in the warehouse district. I got 4 yards, enough for the backing of a Halloween quilt should I decide to make one, otherwise, I will just stare at it, or as my husband claims, pet it.

6 comments:

  1. ha! I love this!!! I have never seen the orange! Adorable! I should look around for that! I have some of the dainty in a limede color - it's cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. I'm going to have to go hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I think of have seen these fabrics over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dainty damask, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can pet it for a while, THEN make something with it. we're all fabric freaks here, we understand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Your husband hit it right on the head. Why does it feel so good just to lay out fabric and run our hands over it? Do you think it talks to us through our fingers?

    ReplyDelete