Friday, April 15, 2011

A&M quilt - done


I got this completed and all washed up and crinkly ... its for a fund raiser at school. We are hoping that Alumni as well as those with kids headed to A&M will bid up the price. It was done on a short timeline so I made BIG blocks... 12 x 15.



The back in flannel with a strip of the main print fabric running across it.


I still have another of these to make for a friend that has a daughter that is attending A&M in the fall. I am thinking that the solid grey will be replaced with a smaller grey and a solid maroon.... but that will depend on how long I wait before I get started.


I am linking to the whoopy party! Check out what else we are whoopy about.

7 comments:

  1. It's awesome, Diane! Some fan will bid that up bigtime.... Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I LOVE pieced backs~! Hope it brings a lot of money for your fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm sure it will be bid up - congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop Whoop! And Gig'em! Great quilt, I'm sure it will make big bucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! Good luck with the bidding:)

    ReplyDelete