Sunday, February 28, 2010

Road to Spring - done!

This is the front of my Road to Spring Quilt Along!

This is the back! The quilt measures about 40 x50. It is made from Denyse Schmidt Katie Jump Rope. This washed up so nice and soft, I am tempted to make a larger one for myself!

I used the binding techniques discussed in a prior post and used another of my new labels. Did I say how yummy this is and how pleased I am with the quilt?


Thanks to Randi for hosting the QAL. It was lots of fun.

And another quilt along - Pinwheels week 2!










8 comments:

  1. Diane, Congrats on finishing your Road to Spring ~ very nice! And I think all your pinwheel blocks have been lovely. I begin binding my Road to Spring tomorrow, and then I'll start on the pinwheels. (Thanks for your advice on what to do for the extra color since my layer cake pack had no duplicates. I'm using some Kona green to match some of the Verna squares, and I think it'll turn out quite nice.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that road to spring quilt! the fabs are adorable. i havent started my blocks yet...im jealous of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color selections, Diane. And the labels are really neat! I've gotta get some of those:-}
    pokey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Diane! It looks fantastic. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! You finished your Road to Spring Quilt ... I love it! It just looks so soft and comforting. Mine is still waiting to be quilted ... this week I hope! And I see the Hello Betty pinwheels...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Road to Spring quilt looks great (as do those labels!). I think I'm going to have to make some pinwheels just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great. Nice picture of it on the bench too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out real nice.

    ReplyDelete