Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday WIP


Well, its Thursday, but better late than never, especially when I am not actually working on anything now, just waiting on fabric.

Since my last WIP check in I completed the Scrappy Trip along top.
 
 
 
I purchased Crocus Kona (way more purple than picture) for the border/binding, but am not in love with it and am thinking of ordering Cerise
 
 
 
While waiting for fabric to come in for flag work I pulled this out.  I ran out of the Ash Kona so had to order it as none of the three fabric stores in the area that carry Kona have this color.


 
 
 
The Scrappy String quilt has been put on time out pending completion of an UFO. 

That is my crazy plan for the year, each new project must be ballanced by the completion of an existing one from the list below:

 
 
Rainbow blocks, Chubby Stars QAL, American Jane blocks, Round & Round, Pinwheel Sampler, postage stamp, Swoon, Arcadia (HST which is what got called from the list this week to work on)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I admire your plan to complete an existing one to balance out the new one.

    I am really loving your scrappy trip top. I liked the Crocus but you say it's way more purple...too bad. I'm sure you'll hit on the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan! Loving all your scrappy goodness in these projects!

    ReplyDelete