Saturday, November 13, 2010

50% off Kona Sale!





This week I filled in some spots on my Kona collection card thanks to a 50% sale at Hancock Fabrics.... good till Sunday both in store and online!

I got indigo, chartreuse, mustard, spring and khaki Friday at the local store. Then today when I decided I needed to go to Joann to get some variegated thread for quilting I thought ... hey... they take competitors coupons, I wonder if they match add prices... so I printed the add and took it with me

Guess what??? They do! So, I supplemented my white and ash and added buttercup and med pink to the collection. The add also has a 40% off notion coupon so I used it for the thread!

I never pay full price for Kona (well, that's a lie... I did get a couple pieces online that are obscure that are not carried in stores... but for the most part.... ) Hobby Lobby ALWAYS has it for 30%... always. It does look like HL's price only applies to in store only, but right now they have a 40% off any item online. 3 out of 4 weeks HL has a 40% any item coupon in the paper/web site which I take to Joann ... can't use at HL since the Kona is already on sale. Now that I know I can use printed adds for price match, that will add Hancock to this mix as well.

.

Hmm, maybe I should get some extra.... looks like I have a milestone of 100 posts coming up and a giveaway of a selection of Kona might be in order.

.

Do you have a favorite Kona Color? I think mine is Charcoal, or Sage... I really like Sage.

5 comments:

  1. I'd be up for a giveaway if you decide to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious if you kona collection. I don't think I can get it here. Maybe quality patchwork shops may have it but I bet it's expensive. I think if I had a favourite it would be a grey that would go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the color card and need to find a Hancocks near me! You can't beat blues as solids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sale! I am headed over there now!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sure are nice fabrics!=)

    ReplyDelete