Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Its HOW MANY days away?

Someone needs to remind me how many days there are till Christmas because my list of to-do items is growing ... fast....

This needs to be completed for Thursday... just a little to go.... after I take out that section where the tension went fuzzy ... trying to quilt with red thread on the bottom and white on top is not fun....
.

This is next on the list and is a gift so although I have a month till it needs to be in the mail, I am terrified that in 4 weeks it will still be in this state.... so it is next!!!


.

This one morphed from an idea spawned from one of my new quilt books to what is now planned...actually found some yardage of this at a LQS to augment my charm packs. Those are my Whirlygig templates in the front.... It is a gift that I want them to have for the holidays so next Friday is the target to hit the mail...
.

This one is for me... can't get this pattern/fabric pairing out of my head.... I would like to have it done by Dec 1st to enjoy for the holidays....

.

And this is where I start to jump the shark... as I tell myself 'oh, but so-n-so would like this, it would be a great Christmas gift' .. as I order the Pie Basket fabric for the backing...
.
So help me out here.... think for me while I sew.... if you were to throw one of the fabrics of this bunch out which one would it be? I am thinking the darker larger dots towards the left. Also, which solid to use? The Charcoal or the Sage? I know, one kinds determines the other...

2 comments:

  1. Use the sage solid and take out that large dark dot. You sure have some wonderful fabric photos in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabrics for the Valentine quilt.
    I agree about the polka dots. I think the charcoal would look great for the border.

    ReplyDelete