Saturday, December 31, 2011

My first quilt along for 2012

2012 Sew Scraps Along


Anybody see where on my UFO listing I noted that most of the outstanding projects were quilt alongs? Well guess who is jumping into the first one that comes along in the new year?


Hello, my name is Diane, and I have a problem...


I am looking forward to seeing what Jodi has in store for us this year... last year she had lots of great tips and hints. I am thinking spider web, but.... since I dug out the 1" postage stamp and and working on it a spider web too could be overly ambitious...



Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Diane, I saw this quilt along, too, and wondered if I should join in. I have so many UFOs (as probably most folks do!), but it would be a way to use up some of my scraps. hmm...I'll check and see what the first posts are like and then make a decision. I'm glad you're joining in so I can follow what's happening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Diane! Just enjoy yourself. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete