Saturday, January 26, 2013

I don't always...

 
 
I don't always pay full price for fabric
(actually hardly ever),
 
 
 
But when I do,
It better be good!
 
Why do I wait 2 years after a fabric comes out then decide I MUST have it? 
I was lucky that the only place on this continent that I found using google search that had at least two of the three colorways for this print was 30 miles from my house.  I only found 3 other places in the US that had one or the other... 
 
Friday I drove down and got them.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the typewriter fabric. I have contemplated buying some, but can't thing of anything special to make with it other than a zipper bag. Any special plans for yours, or just for the stash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad gave me a Smith Corona typewriter that looked just like that blue one for Christmas one year. I was about 16 and had just started taking typing and shorthand classes, and I loved typing! I still have the picture taken of me on Christmas morning with the widest smile ever after opening it! I've never seen this fabric, but it definitely brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen bloggers using that fabric and it is cute. glad you found some.

    ReplyDelete