Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIP 5/15

 Completed!
 

T shit quilt is done.  I am pretty happy that it is done, and my daughter loves it!
I will say that the backing fabric was one of the best buys ever!  The orange ties into the colors well and the gray dot is perfect, allowing me to bind and border it in grey kona which I think grounds the lighter/brighter colors. 
 
 
New!
 
 
 
I started the Craftsy Class and am about 1/2 way through the first project, Piece of Cake 3 using my hoarded Katie Jump Rope fabric.  The missing block is reserved for the fabric I had to order.   Although there have been no ah-ha moments, the class is enjoyable to go through and it is motivating me to do a project I would not have otherwise.
 
 

 
Olds list ot WIPS I think are some where in my sewing room :
 Rainbow blocks, Chubby Stars QAL, American Jane blocks, Round & Round, Pinwheel Sampler, postage stamp, Swoon, Arcadia, scrappy trip

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane! The t-shirt quilt came out great and I like your new project too!

    ReplyDelete