Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP 11/28

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 
I made progress on a couple items this week.

 
 
My Old-New Wave top is completed and spray basted, ready to quilt.
 
 
 
 
Granny Squares got basted and are mid quilting... taking forever as I am using a rather tight meandering pattern ... I am so looking forward to getting it done and washed to savor the crinkly goodness.

 
And I pulled this out, my Round-and-round quilt from Amanda Jeans QAL ages ago and have it up on the design wall.  I have a plan to complete it, finally, without any further round-and-rounds. 

Sitting quietly waiting for attention: Rainbow blocks, Chubby Stars QAL, American Jane blocks, 36 patch QAL, HST project, Pinwheel Sampler, postage stamp, Swoon

5 comments:

  1. I love Granny Squares. Your quilting choice is going to look amazing when it's done! I hope that makes it worth the time investment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your projects are great. Love that little stippling on the granny quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a great time getting back to your quilting projects. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete