I got it done! The Hands2Help quilt challenge ended today and I got mine completed.
In this challenge we swapped 2 yards total fabric with a partner then produced a quilt aprox 60" square filling in the gaps with our fabric, using your stash was encouraged.
This picture were taken yesterday in the hot mid-day Texas sun and washed all the color out.... kinda like it saps all my energy, so I got up and took new ones at 6am, hoping the sprinklers would not start.
I was sent 8 FQ of fabric from the Lizzy line by Anna Griffin. I added the background which is an older Moda print that picks up the yellow and blue kona solids that I also added, as well as the solid blue binding.
I quilted with a loopy FMQ using a very pale pink that I had handy.