Its been over 6 weeks since my last WIP. Part of that time was spent on a 6 state, 6000 mile road trip where not a lot of sewing (none) was done, although I purchased a BUNCH of fabric. Today's report is going to be more of a re-set of status to move forward.....
I started this in late June but never claimed it. I used scraps from my Vintage Spring and H2H quilts and just started sewing. The 16 blocks are now sewn together and measure 60" square. I am deciding if I want to add a border or two to make it bigger.
My priority is to work on Hands 2 Help quilt, originally planned as a D9P, now to be a modification of the pattern.... we'll see....
Vintage Juki Spring quilt top is completed, I need to put together the backing and get it quilted, after the H2H is done.
American Jane blocks: Hour Glass Pot holders : Pinwheel Quilt Along : Hope Valley QAL : Stamp QAL :Chubby Stars QAL : Leaves D9P : Mandy's fence : HST: New Wave
Stats for now: New Projects - 1 : Completed - 0 : WIP - 13