Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wonky Fence Rail


Nap Time Quilter is doing a tutorial and quilt along for her Gratitude Quilt which she showcased in the Bloggers Quilt Festival.
Just a note, if you have not checked out the Festival, it is time well spent. I try to look at 10-15 a day and may be done before the spring Fest is upon us as there are 683 entries!
Sorry, back on topic... this is my preliminary pull for the quilt along, what do you think? I know it is similar to her example, but I have a hard time thinking out of the box till I get a feel for a quilt. First time for me on a pattern is about mechanics, and this will be my first try at wonky, at least on purpose :)

2 comments:

  1. I went to the link and I think your fabrics will great for this project. I have made a rail fence before and it is a fun pattern. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your choice of fabrics for that quilt. I'm thinking it's going to look elegant!

    ReplyDelete