Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday!

Its Friday... Time for Sew & Tell.... where has the week gone?

Well, part of my week was spent completing the blocks for my Fenced in Hope quilt now lying on my fancy 'design floor' ready to be sewn together and completed when I find more Kona Sage in the correct dye lot.

I also snuck in a round here and there between the above and another secret project and got my Christmas string squares done....

and I have the pile of trimmings to prove it!

.

I did get a secret project all done and in the mail.... I will share afer the holidays ... I love it and hope the recipient does too.

.

Have a great weekend! I am off to find Sage Kona and to pull all those blocks into completed quilts!


12 comments:

  1. love your projects....especially those christmas blocks. Sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those string blocks put together. What a great idea!! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects look amazing! Can't wait to see the secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I'm excited to see the finished string quilt, it looks amazing so far. And the fenced in quilt looks great as well. Good luck finding the right color fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff!! Those christmas blocks are so purdy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the fenced in hope quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh such pretty projects! How frustrating to have to find the same dye lot. I hope that goes well. Do you keep all those trimmings?? I can't ever bear to part with them but I would never use any pieces that small. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great name for your hope quilt! I absolutely love the Christmas string quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects Di.
    Don'r worry about where the week has gone. Where has the year gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, you've gone into quilty overdrive! Christmas is a great motivator for me, too. The strippy strings and the rail fence are both fun, I was drawing out that rail fence the other day...
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You've been busy, Diane! I especially love the pile of scraps! They're most inspiring. ;o) Visiting from Sew&Tell. Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet the string quilt is going to be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete