Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WIP - actually on Wednesday!

Yea! This week I made time to post my WIP on Wednesday! And even better, I have some projects that move into the completed category!

Under New and Completed is my table cloth and runner.




Fabric from Ikea, perfect width and I was able to get it long enough for my table. I did a quick serge around the edge and done! Made matching runner for side table and a couple square candle mats to throw around in other rooms.

Also completed this week are my Fenced in Hope quilt (check out the back at the link!) and the 6 bottle bags required for hubbys office gifts.





Under progress made MY Christmas quilt is all put together, back pieced and ready for sandwiching and quilting, my project for today. DD1 quilt blocks are done and borders are cut.




Still waiting for time and attention are DD2 owl quilt, the felt circle pillow and the 5 coffee cozies that must be done today to be gifted tomorrow!

Check out other WIP's here.


5 comments:

  1. Boy, oh, boy, I need to check out the fabric selection at Ikea! Great tablecloth! Your Hope quilt is just lovely, too. Happy WiP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I totally need to fix one of my tablecloths too. That christmas quilt looks really cool, can't wait to see it unfolded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have as many accomplished goal as you do, Hooray! I like the Christmas quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool tablecloth! I wish there was an Ikea closer to me. Alas, the closest one is an hour and a half away, in one of the more hellish suburbs of Chicago (no offense to anybody who lives in Schaumburg). Oh well.

    Good job on your completions! I wish I had a few of those on my list! Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! I love the Ikea fabric.

    ReplyDelete