Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP 1/11/12

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Well, we are well into the new year, everyone should by getting 2012 on those checks (and all the 20-somethings say 'checks, what are they'). And true to form, I have started 2 new quilt along projects... yea!


New Starts this past week:

(see post)

I also started a new queen sized quilt for our bed and a scrap project via Pleasant Home Scrap along. No pictures of those yet as I am in denial that I actually started them. They are distractions keeping me from my task which is working on the project below.
Worked on this past week:


I got the remaining sections completed as well as the extra strip on the sides so the top is all done, backing chosen and ready, so tomorrow is sandwich and quilting day... targeting Friday for completion.

Completed this past week:


I completed my Nicey Jane jelly roll quilt. I think I will be saving it to donate later in the year.

Sitting quietly this week:Rainbow blocks, Chubby Stars QAL, Juki Spring, American Jane blocks, 36 patch QAL, HST project, Storybook Quilt, New Wave, Pinwheel Sampler, 1-2-3 County Fair, Hope Valley round-and-round QAL



WIP Stats for week :


started -3, ongoing -12, completed- 1 = 14 total WIP<>

7 comments:

  1. oh, i do love your nicey jane quilt! that is my favorite fabric line ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scrappy block! Looks like you have some great stuff in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicey Jane is beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last section should be called "sitting quietly this week while other unauthorized quiltalongs were begun." :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tht Nicey Jane jelly roll quilt is really lovely! I need to get some finishes tocked off the list too...

    ReplyDelete