Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WIP 4/20


(click to see other WIP projects)



I got something done this week! Yea! I also made some good progress on other projects....



Completed:

I got my first A&M quilt done this week... I still have another one to go but I want to get a few other projects done before I start.





New Projects:




Well, I had thought that I was going to get through a week without starting a new project... until I got a phone call about 9 pm last night... a desperate plea for an angel costume for the Easter play for Children's Ministry at church.... in 5 min I had a knock at the door and 4 yards of a slinky silver material for said costume.... I found this PJ pattern that I think will work well as just a tunic and I will add a sash... instant angel!


Progress:



A couple more grocery bags... I had these cut out and set aside... I hoped to have them done by now... they are not done but I made some progress. I am giving these to friends as my Facebook Pay-it-Forward challenge.









I got 1/4 of my Vintage Juki Spring quilt done and am working on another section. This will have to be set aside until the angel is done...

Sitting:
American Jane quilt is waiting for me to find Kona Snow... the rest are just waiting...Hour Glass Pot holders : Pinwheel Quilt Along : Hope Valley QAL : Stamp QAL :Chubby Stars QAL : Snippet Pinwheels : Leaves D9P : Mandy's fence : HST: New Wave


Stats for week: New Projects - 1 : Completed - 1 : WIP - 14

9 comments:

  1. Love your Juki quilt! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute stuff! I love those grocery bags, such fun fabric there. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue with the pink flowers in your Vintage quilt, I think I had some fabric just like that and made a jumper for my daughter when she was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to make some grocery totes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, instant angel costume is a pretty tall order! I love your vintage quilt and the other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about getting through a week without starting a new project, just can't do it! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a lot more done than I have this week. Love your Vintage Juki quilt. The fabrics are perfect!

    ReplyDelete